Centrally air-conditioned and well equipped Wax Pattern Shop, with Fully Automatic and Semi-Automatic Wax Injection Presses.
To produce shells of consistent quality. We have developed a centrally air-conditioned and humidity controlled Shell Room with modern robot and equipment for building strong shells using Colloidal Silica and Ethyl Silicate slurry systems, and highly reliable Boilerclave for de-waxing.
• High frequency environmentally friendly Induction Melting Furnaces with dual track of 450 Kg for Ferrous and Non-ferrous alloys. • Semi-automatic conveyor for pouring liquid metal into pre-heated shells.
• Pencil Hand Grinders to Heavy Swing Frame Grinders, Abrasive Cutting • Laser Welding, TIG Welding • Ceramic Blasting, SS Shot Blasting, Glass Bead Blasting • Straightening • Laser marking machine. • Automated Pickling and Passivation plant. ▪ Electropolishing plant
• A battery of Muffle, Gas Carburising, Forced Air Circulation Tempering furnaces, for a variety of heat-treatment operations like normalising, annealing, stress relieving, case hardening, oil quenching, water quenching, tempering and with arrangements for automatic temperature control and recording.
• Induction Hardening Facility.
Our machining center is one of our major strengths, top technology to suit every need in machining and deliver consistent quality.
• Tool Measuring and Pre-setting Machine
• Tool Balancing and Pre-setting Machine
• Turning Centers
• Vertical Machining Centers
• Advanced Multi-Tasking Machine including 7 Axis Machining Center
Best in line quality control equipment and processes allow confirmation to the strict specifications at every stage of production.
Chemical Laboratory: Well-equipped Laboratory with Spectrometer for analysing chemical properties.
Physical Testing Laboratory with
• Universal Tensile Testing Machine
• Impact Testing Machine
• Hardness testing Machines (Brinnell, Rockwell and Vickers)
• Salt Spray Testing Chamber for Corrosion Testing (CRC test)
Metallographic Laboratory: Metallurgical microscope with arrangements for photomicrography, micro-hardness testing and Image Analysing.
Standard Room: Air-conditioned and fully equipped Standard Room with
• Carl Zeiss make Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
• Contouroscope to measure surface roughness and radius
• 3D optical scanner
Wax Testing & Development Lab for development and process control of pattern waxes, including checking of wax properties.
Shell Testing Laboratory: Complete range of testing facilities for checking ceramic and refractory materials, process control and development of shelling systems including modulus of rupture testing.
Non-Destructive Testing: In-house facilities for Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Inspection and well developed recognised ancillary facilities for Radiography.
Copyright © 2018, Tamboli Castings Limited, All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap
Website Design by D&C